Position reports to : Branch Manager/Branch Supervisor
Positions supervised : 0
Responsible for carrying out the treatment of electrolysis at the standards set up by the Furless Treatment Protocol. To provide and maintain the highest standard of services, recommendations for client homecare, daily operational procedures and overall excellent client care, resulting in repeat client visits and increased sales in the centre.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Carry out electrolysis treatment as per the Furless Treatment Protocol which follows the high hygienic standards of UAE.
- When doing treatment, gloves and mask must be worn, hair must be tied back in a bun at all times and no jewellery is allowed.
- A new pair of gloves and mask must be put on in front of the client.
- A sterilised tweezer must be opened in front of the client.
- A brand-new probe must be opened in front of the client before doing treatment.
- Your skin must be protected and never touch the client’s skin (e.g. wear gloves, place tissue in between two parties, etc)
- Your nails must be short and clean, no nail polish is allowed.
- Use a new paper bed sheet for each client.
- Record each treatment on the treatment chart in the software, before end of each working day.
- The treatment room must be maintained clean, adhering to the high standard of the UAE law.
- The probe must be immediately disposed into the medical box after each treatment. Failing to dispose the probe may incur in getting fined by municipality. The electrologist will be responsible for the full amount of the fine.
- The tweezer will be put into the steriliser when not in use.
- Dispose the bed sheet paper and any other disposable paper used during the treatment into the bin.
- Sterilize all equipment that you have used and will need to use for another client.
- Convince the client to book her next appointment.
- Inform the CRM about those clients that are not coming as regular as they should.
- Always communicate with the CRM about anything related to the treatment.
- Always communicate to the Branch Manager/Branch Supervisor about your days off, working hours, leaves, etc.
- Communicate with the Branch Manager/Branch Supervisor any ideas that you may have that might improve the business in any way (treatment, communications, etc.).
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an electrologist
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Team player
- Hard working, responsible and positive
- Great communication skills
- Drive for results
- Client focused
- Integrity & trust
- Priority setting & time management
- Sitting for extended periods of time
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Indoor working environment
- Shift working hours