Assistant Branch Supervisor
Position reports to : Branch Manager/Branch Supervisor
Positions supervised : 0
Contributes to the success of the centre by providing friendly, professional, efficient and courteous customer service to all clients during their centre experience, while ensuring the reception environment is clean and well maintained. To provide and maintain the highest standard of services, recommendations for client homecare, daily operational procedures and overall excellent client care, resulting in repeat client visits and increased sales in the centre.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- To be a team player to ensure the highest possible standards of service delivery.
- Be welcoming, friendly, professional and tactful in all communications with clients.
- Communicate in English or Arabic at all times. No native language to be spoken with your colleagues in case the client doesn’t speak that particular language.
- Greet and direct clients to the appropriate area.
- Notify staff of the presence/arrival of clients.
- Answer all calls and maintain a proper response according to agreed standards.
- Answer calls within 3 rings.
- Respond to clients’ inquiries or pass on client information to your supervisor to contact the client.
- Log information on calls received, where required, and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with clients/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff.
- Interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, management and clients.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Assist clients with booking appointments.
- Use sales skills regarding retail products, packages and any special offers to ensure client needs and sales goals are met.
- Compute and record totals of transactions, compiles and maintain monetary and non-monetary reports and records.
- Count money in cash register at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients in the centre that require attention.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Ensure that personal grooming and appearance standards are maintained at all times.
- Be on time for shifts.
- Be flexible with schedules in an attempt to support the needs of the centre.
- Ensure you read the Standard Operations Manual, have a thorough understanding of and adhere to centre rules and regulations.
- Perform any other related duties as determined necessary by management.
- Team player
- Good listener
- Hard working, responsible and positive
- Outgoing and great communication skills
- Proficient with office administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to anticipate problems and recommend solutions
- Able to identify opportunities to improve centre and work environment
- Able to complete quality work in an efficient manner within agreed timeframes
- Drive for results
- Customer focused
- Integrity & trust
- Priority setting & time management